Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Hidden Gems. These are some of my all-time favorite romances that I’m constantly re-reading but I hardly ever hype them up because I want to keep them to myself, lol.
1. Changing Everything by Molly McAdams: I’ve read this novella so many times that I’ve lost count. It’s one of my favorite friends-to-lovers romances ever and I will never tire of it.
2. Work Song by Danielle Allen: I feel like people don’t hype up Danielle Allen’s books enough and they’re totally missing out because she writes amazing romances. Work Song was the first book I read by her and I highly recommend it if you love office romances.
3. Forever Right Now by Emma Scott: Emma Scott has written a lot of amazing romances but Forever Right Now is definitely one of her more underrated ones. This book is so emotional but cute and if you love single-parent romances, then you need to read this one!
4. Shame Me Not by Fiona Cole: I feel like BDSM has become a bit overplayed in romance books, but Fiona Cole totally puts a refreshing twist on this trope and I loved. I love how realistic this story is and I cried so much while reading it.
5. Dirty Ugly Toy by K. Webster: We all know that K. Webster writes some controversial books, but this book was not at all what I expected it to be. It’s more of a romantic suspense and all the plot twists had me shook af.
6. The DILF by London Hale: This is one of my favorite novellas to read whenever I’m in a reading slump. It’s short, it’s super sexy and it’s lowkey adorable at times.
7. Taking Turns by J. A. Huss: This is the first ménage book I’ve ever read and I loved it! These characters are so complex, but this series it hella dark so it might not be for everyone.
8. Salvaged by Jay Crownover: To be honest, I feel like Jay’s whole Saints of Denver series is underrated but Salvaged definitely deserved more hype than it got. It was the best book in the series!
9. Mister Romance by Leisa Rayven: I thought Mister Romance would’ve gotten more hype considering how popular Leisa’s Starcrossed series is but it didn’t. This book is so good though and I love the chemistry between our couple.
10. The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren: This book is so freakin’ emotional and deals with themes of PTSD, but the romance is amazing and so are the friendships between our core characters.
If you posted a TTT this week, leave your link down below!