Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Books I Meant to Read In 2018 But Didn’t Get To. This week’s topic is self explanatory so I’m just gonna get right into the post!
1. Consequences by Aleatha Romig: My coworker has been on my ass for like three years now to read this series now. Hopefully 2019 will be the year that I finally read it.
2. Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre: I totally had intentions of picking up this book after watching the movie but I never did, lol.
3. Dear Life by Meghan Quinn: I totally need to read this book in 2019, like no excuses.
4. Secret Lucidity by E.K. Blair: Yet another book I forgot to pick up when it released.
5. Thirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G.: I fell off my Whitney G. binge-read before I could get to this book.
6. Wanting Mr. Cane by Shanora Williams: I totally planned on binge-reading this series once the final book released and just never got around to it.
7. Cocktales by Various Authors: Honestly this book is huge as fuck so I’m still on the fence about reading it.
8. Tethered Souls by Beth Flynn: I completely forgot that I didn’t read this book when it released. I need to pick it up soon.
9. The Dirty Ones by J.A. Huss: I need to read this one soon so I can get my J.A. Huss fix.
10. Better When He’s Bad by Jay Crownover: I need to get back to reading Jay’s book so I will definitely be reading this series in 2019.
If you posted a TTT this week, leave your link down below!