Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019. I literally can’t wait to get my hands on these books.
1. Butterfly in Frost by Sylvia Day: I’ve waited years for Sylvia to drop another book and now my waiting has paid off! I don’t even know what this book is about but I know I NEED IT!
2. That Forever Girl by Meghan Quinn: I can’t wait to return back to Port Snow and see the Knightly crew again.
3. Gypsy King by Devney Perry: I still can’t believe sweet lil Devney Perry is writing a MC romance series. I wanna see how dark this book will be.
4. The One for You by Roni Loren: I’ve waited two years for Kincaid’s book and dammit it have better been worth it!
5. The Wives Tarryn Fisher: Tarryn Fisher’s new book sounds like a mind fuck and I’m here for it!
6. Blitzed by Alexa Martin: I’m so excited for Brynn’s story!
7. The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare: I honestly have no idea what this book is about but I’ve been loving this series so I’m sure it will be a good one.
8. Getting Played by Emma Chase: I’m a simple gal. I see Emma Chase’s name on a book, I one-click.
9. The Play by Elle Kennedy: So ready to see Hunter get put in his place!
10. Power Duet – Book 1 by Kennedy Ryan: This book doesn’t even have an official title, cover (which is why there’s no pic included above) or release day but Kennedy Ryan is writing it so I just know I need it!
If you posted a TTT this week, leave your link down below!