Top Ten Tuesday is a bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is Books On My Fall 2019 TBR. I am determined to finish all of my ARCs for the rest of 2019 before autumn comes to an end so most of the books on this list will be upcoming releases.
1. Finding Home Again by Brenda Jackson: I have been waiting two years for Kaegan and Bryce and I’m dying to know why these two hate each other so much.
2. Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory: I don’t know whether or not I’m excited to read this book but hopefully I like it!
3. Blitzed by Alexa Martin: I’m so freakin’ hyped to read this book and to be back in this world!
4. The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams: Literally everyone I know has nothing but good things to say about this book so it better live up to the hype.
5. The Play by Elle Kennedy: I can’t wait to meet the heroine in this book and to see her put Hunter in his place.
6. Sinful Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie: I so need to read this book soon because I want to be in the know with all the drama that went down in this release. Also, I want to see my girl Jane get her HEA!
7. A Lie for a Lie by Helena Hunting: I was recently informed that Hunting’s new book in set in her Pucked world and the only thing I care about at this point is getting a cameo of my baby Lance!
8. Getting Played by Emma Chase: I adored the first book in this series and I’m excited for Dean’s story.
9. Letters to Molly by Devney Perry: I’ve put off reading this book long enough and I’m determined to pick it up soon!
10. This is War, Baby by K. Webster: I really want to binge-read this series next month because it’s been sitting on my TBR for far too long.
If you posted a TTT this week, leave your link down below!